This page comprises an overview of our topics, so far. These are outlined in more detail on the respective pages of our website.
Exhibitions and Events
Join the events that build on the results of our research at Ideal Spaces:
Organised by Ideal Spaces Working Group, to develop perspectives on the topics of our exhibitions and research.
Projects by members / supported projects
Works and projects developed by members of the Ideal Spaces network / supported by our foundation.
- The fifth Landscape
- Diego RepettoResized volcano
- Hannah WhittakerSky above the scene
- Dani PloegerPost-apocalypse smart city lagoon
- Lisa Swanstrom And Scott SvatosLiterary field guide
- Michael JohanssonThe people’s smart sculpture
- Matthias BühlerCampPlanner
- Journey to Abadyl
- Zurich 3173 BC: Historic 3D Reconstruction in virtual reality
- Hollywood Blockbuster “Independence day resurgence”: city creation workflow
- World Mountain Machine
- Dynamics of life